Santa Visits at Home
Imagine the smile on your children’s face when Santa Claus pays a personal visit to your home! Santa will knock on the door and ask for your child by name! Skip the long lines to see the mall Santa. Don’t forget Mrs. Claus! She makes the visit even more special with her magic bag of surprises.
- Santa and/or Mrs. Claus can read to your children
- Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate
- Deliver a special gift
- Pick up and read their letter to Santa in person!
- Make an ornament or decorate cookies together
- Make an ornament together
- Get caught looking in your window for a special photo
Tips for a Magical Santa and/or Mrs. Claus Visit to Your Home or Event
We want to make the Santa visit as merry and magical as possible. Here are some tips to help!
- It is helpful to have a cell phone number of someone at the event. Santa or Mrs. Claus will call or text ahead with the ETA. It is very important that the cell phone be monitored in case Santa needs to reach you.
- Have a special place for Santa to park. It needs to be as close as possible to the entrance of event. Another option is for someone to pick up Santa at an alternate location.
- Have someone assigned to be outside to meet Santa. This person can escort Santa to the event or to show him the desired entrance way.
- Make sure that any gifts to be loaded in Santa’s bag are available outside the event area. A large garbage bag will typically fit inside Santa’s bag and works great if gifts are already in the garbage bag.
- Plan for Santa’s grand entrance. It works great for everyone to be singing or participating in a common task (singing.)
- Place Santa’s Chair so it has a good background for photos. Be sure to leave room behind the chair for group photos. Santa prefers to avoid being placed by a roaring fireplace. Santa’s suit is extremely hot and no one wants a sweaty Santa!
- Keep in mind that low or small arm chairs do not work well for Santa. Santa’s suit is large and bulky. A sturdy straight chair works best. We also have Santa Chairs for rent if needed.
- If you are needing to make a final payment, please put in a Christmas card so you don’t have to hand Santa a check or cash and risk a child witnessing the transaction.
Every Santa Visit can be magical and fun. Let us help make your event or home better with the best Santa visit possible. Contact us to book Santa today!